Saturday, August 9, 2008

SantaMonica/Muscle/Venice Beach July 2008








SantaMonica/Muscle/Venice Beach
July 2008

"In OmniaParatus"

I had a blast at the Beach with my Family.. Besides all the shopping we did I am soooooo glad that we went to the Beach and also to the Dodgers Game that was my Therapy on the trip.. I know I know I am girl According to Brad I am a girl and I am suppose to love shopping... No way not me.. I mean I go if I need something hince the word Need something.. Well unless its music or something then I don't mind.. Anyway I was just sad that we didn't play in the ocean I forgot to bring my swimsuit oops.. It's not like I have never been swimming in the ocean that is a blast.. We walked from Santa Monica all the way through Venice Beach it was about 3 or 4 miles but way worth it... I love the ocean the smell the sand everthing....

1 comment:

smilnsigh said...

Thank you for coming by my Twilight blog and especially, for commenting there.

Yes, I too was so irritated when I learned that the 'Twilight Lexicon' site had been hacked. Grrrr... And so happy, to learn that it was back up.

But I still don't seem to be able to access the Message Boards again. At least, not the last time I tried. But they may well still be having trouble, making the Message Boards secure. -sigh-

Weird, weird people who do things like take down a discussion site. A discussion on books, for heavens sakes. Yishhhhhhhh

And you spent time in France and Germany. Lucky you! We spent over a week in Paris once, but that's it. I loved the experience though. I love many things-French. :-)

'Miss' Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces