Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Infamous Bergie August 2008


Bergdorf






Bergie is Funny.. She is actually my parents dog, they are very protective of her... As Brad would say that " He loves His dog Buddy something fierce!" well my parents definitely feel the same about Bergie... She is way cute and way fun to have around she is for sure one of a kind.. She gets into everything and anything I think that she will stay in "puppy mode" forever it seems.. Sometimes like her we all don't want to grow up or grow old but that is life in the fast lane... Some People have children and some people have pets and call them their children.. She is like a child to them not that they don't have my sisters and I but then again we are not around that much so that makes it easier.. My parents are funny we all went to Cali in July to visit my grandma and they drove so they could take her, however my sister and I fly, there was no way I was going to drive that far.. Any way I just thought I would share this with everyone..


1 comment:

Jen Cutler said...

That is so true about how somepeople hae dogs and call them their children. Before I had kids I had a dog named Buddy. I would take him to Mc Douggies (Mc Donalds) for breakfast, take him shopping, dress him up for Halloween, and all sorts of nonesense. I even had doggy health insurance on him. I did love him something feirce! Sadly he is now passed away, but I still have a cross stitch of him hanging on my living room wall. An ode to Buddy Budsters!
The end!