Friday, August 22, 2008

Chad's Cabin at Heber July 11-12, 2008




" Every Man passes his life in search after Friendship."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


Emily Rachel and I were invited to come stay at Chad's sister's cabin in Heber, this was back in June. Heber is so gorgeous I have been up around the area but I never realized how pretty it is... I am glad that we were able to go.. The waites which is Erin's Mom and Dad and little sister Liz came up to it was way fun.. The center picture is Erin (Chad's wife) and Rachel .. One the left that is Chad he is one of my best friends I actually introduced him to Erin so they are married now because of me he he.. On the Right that is the cute waite family.. Liz and I are both obsessed with the Twilight series it was awesome to have a huge discussion with her.. It is so crazy to think that I knew her years ago when Erin, Staci and I were in Sorority together she has grown up so much.. Mary is the mom and the most amazing person in the world and has a great sense of humor.. Over all we had a blast we wished that we could have stayed longer..

No comments: