Saturday, August 9, 2008







Los Angeles Dodgers Game July 25, 2008...
50th Anniversary of the Dodgers..

" To Some it's a Sport, to others a Religion."
~ Pride of The Yankees

This Game was Awesome!!!! this year is the celebration for the Dodgers since they came from Brooklyn in 1958.. It was an awesome game they won by 1 run.. My dad thought it was going to be a shut out but I told him that he jinxed the team because he said that.. Anyway We had tons of fun at the game I am glad that we came this year just for that reason alone and of course it was my idea to take a trip to Cali to visit Nana Bea (my grandma).... We recieved free Bobble Heads as we walked in the gate the really nice ones that are breakable it was of Brad Kenny he was the all star pitcher of 2006... Of course did the wave and the traditional chants but those are spoken in Hush Tones Shhh... and don't forget the Belting out of Take me out to the Ball game...

No comments: