Saturday, March 1, 2008



Today I thought was going to be a great day to go mopeding.... and play tennis, which it really wasn't but hey Hakuna matata... This morning I went and played tennis the first time this year. I was excited I played for an hour with one of my friends and it was a blast. I love tennis.. I am actually going to go watch the U.S. Open in New York this coming fall I am very excited about that... Any way Later on in the day I wanted to go riding... If any of you don't know what a moped is here are a few pictures to show you what they are... The first time I rode one was in Santa Barabara California.. After riding them my dad decided to invest in four of them so we could ride them anytime we wanted to... I went riding for a little while today but then it got really really cold.. Oh well another day....

No comments: