Monday, March 17, 2008

In the Center that is a picture of my sister Sarah and my oldest niece sadie.. I was goofing around with my camera and told them to pose in the tree.. They have a great sense of humor this is actually one of my favorite pictures that I have taken of them..

My Niece Oaklee is so funny... In these pictures that I took of her she is either happy or sad who knows... She is my sister's daughter.. LOL!! any way I had my camera out and was taking random pictures on my sister's birthday back in February and these are some of the shots I took... Oaklee in the right picture I don't think that she was having a good but in the left she loved the camera... Any way she is my youngest niece so far.. Unless my other sister and bro in law have children, then there is me who is not married so I for sure won't be having children anytime soon... Oaklee has 2 older sisters one is Haelee and the other one is Sadie they are lots of fun...

No comments: