Tuesday, March 25, 2008





" It is out of the depths of true prayer
that individual heights rise to real heights."
~ Neal A. Maxwell

First of all I love this quote and second I have it on my wall in my room I know shock well for people who know me they don't find it shocking.. Anyway My friends Brenda and Linda and I went to St. George 2 weekends ago and if they know that I posted this picture they would probally kill me.. Oh well... Any way It was a blast we saw some really neat things and had a blast.. we visited Brenda's Aunt and Uncle they are truly amazing and very sweet.. We also had a chance to see Grafton which is a small town (ghost town that is) it is very small and very spooky it is 20 miles outside of Zion's National park... That is another place we went and that was also a fun place to visit... It was so beautiful there... It is really amazing that you can visit a place and really notice the beauty of it...

No comments: