Tuesday, February 26, 2008



I took this trip to California with some friends a few years ago, and here are a couple pictures that I decided to post.. The center picture is of my friend shar aka Sparky.. She would kill me if she knew that I posted this picture or any picture of her.. She and I are alike in that way I rather be the one taking the picture than being in the picture...oh well... The two other pictures are of sea animals taken at Sea World... I love sea animals they are so cute and fun to observe they are really amazing creatures... I really think that when God created animals he for sure had a wonderful imagination or mind to put all sorts of interesting and beautiful creatures...Any way we spent time in San Diego and LA both places that I have relatives.. Well in San Diego I don't have relatives that live there any more they have past on... However my Nana Bea lives in Beverly Hills so that was fun to go stay with her for a week.. My friends got a big kick out of Nana Bea they all thought that she was awesome.. She is for sure one of the girls that loves life and everything in it well most everything... I know that I have not put any pics of me but I will...

No comments: