Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Diamonds are Forever Book Review Novemeber 10, 2015

Diamonds are Forever

Book Review 

November 10, 2015

 

It's cold outside, but the drama is hot!



Drama, love, romance, friendship, heartache, sorrow, forgiveness, family and above else sisterhood. What a wild ride this has been! I have loved the story from the beginning, with all of the crazy and emotional situations that the sisters have gone through they have definitely have grown a lot since the first one. There was so much character development throughout the story. I felt that each character whether it be a diamond sister or one of the amazing guy characters everyone had a chance to grow, forgive let things be in the past and start a new. I absolutely loved it from start to finish. I loved all of the couple moments with all of the characters. I don't want to elaborate so no spoilers. I also loved all of the family moments as well!!! I laughed, cried, and some parts found my self irritated of the unfairness of life these characters experienced. The end was perfect wrapped up in a perfect topped with some glittering diamonds. If you have not read this series, you are missing out!!!

Sisters are Forever




Getting to Know the Diamonds Sisters was all so much fun!! 



I will Greatly Miss them all!!! 
What a great Series!! 

Thanks again 
Michelle Madow for letting us be part of this wonderful world!




No comments: