Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Timeless Book Review, November 20, 2012

 

 
Timeless
Book Review


By, Amy Halbern
What a Great end to an Amazing Series!!

 
 

 

What a great end to the series!! Michelle Madow is such a great writer and story teller and I hope she brings us more stories in the future! I fell in love with Rememberance when I first read it. With Vengeance I didn't know what to expect with the cliff hanger ending of Remberance and then along came Timeless and I once again didn't know what to expect. I loved Timeless from Start to finish. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Lizzie was such a great character from the start of the series and I continued to love her character through Timeless. At the begining of Remberance I didn't care very much about Drew I thought he was kind of Jerk and treated Lizze not so kindly but as I got to know his character and now understood why he was the way he was towards Lizzie. It made so much more sense. I loved him in Vengeance and absoulutley loved him in Timeless. What a great character Drew turned out to be. I liked Chelsea in Rememberance I thought she was bratty in Vengeance and I grew to love her in Timeless. I feel that she really grew and matured a lot in Timeless and she was finally okay with Drew and Lizzie being together. I absolutley loved all of the time travel in Timeless. I thought it was neat that Drew, Lizzie and Chelsea learned to work together to break the curse that took place in Vengeance which it took full effect in Timeless. It was neat to see who Lizzie Drew and Chelsea were in the past and see what kind of people they were then! Throughout this book there were so many twists and turns I honestly didn't know how the story was going to end. I am glad that Everyone got there happy ending in the way that was meant to be! Finally I love how throughout the series there was adventure, romance, mystery and some very sweet moments betweeen Drew and Lizzie!! It was interesting to see who really wanted Lizzie dead from the very beginging I never saw that one coming!!I am sad that the series is over and I wish there was more in the end with Drew and Lizzie but I am satisfied with how it ended. This book will have you on the edge of your seat from start to almost the end, and you won't want to put it down until you are finished!!! I highly reccommend this book!
 

"ALWAYS & FOREVER"

 
 
 


No comments: