Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow College Basketball Game January 31, 2009

Snow College Basketball Game
January 31, 2009
Ephraim Utah
" Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships."
~Michael Jordan


Emily Rachel and I decided to go to a Snow College Basketball game and Suport Brad, the other coaches and the team of course... I wasn't sure at first if I was going to be able to go but it worked out that we could all go.. Brad was very generous in getting us tickets... The game was awesome... Snow has some really amazing players, especially, # 15, 32, and 20. It was a small gym I felt like I was back in HS at the Davis High Field house watching a game.. What do you expect for a junior college... They played against SLCC who is really good, but they gave them a run for their money, so to speak... At first they were ahead then behind and then way behind, but they were playing hard and the last 3 seconds of the game, Rachel Emily and I REALLY thought that they were going to loose, but then a miracle happened and #20 made a basket from half court it was AMAZING!!!! It was one of the most entertaining games that I have ever witnessed... #20 is a great player... After the game we had the chance to hang out with Brad before heading back to Farmington.. It was great to see him.. Emily and Rachel took a picture of the the two of us.. Geez they didn't plan that one at all. It was happy to do it.. The picture turned out way cute!!! I forgot how fun BB games are.. I am way glad that we went... One note I fogot to include was that there were these two little kids that were watching the game and boy did they look enthused... Eventually they got into the game.. I couldn't resist taking a picture!


















Posted by Picasa

No comments: