Monday, September 8, 2008

Flowers taken by the Castle up by Fernwood Sept. 1, 2008





These Photos I took, I was not sure if they were going to come out but they did and boy are they absolutely Gorgeous.... I have seen many beautiful flowers but these flowers really took my breath away by their beauty.. I have been up to Fernwood many times but I guess I never noticed the flowers before....The Sad thing is I don't know what kind of flowers these are... I think that the yellow ones and pink ones might be daises but not sure though... I am glad that I went up there with friends to take pictures...


" Flowers are one of the best creations that Heavenly Father has
created for us. They are unique and beautiful in their own special
Way, just like each one of us are unique and beautiful in our own
special way." ~ ABH 07'






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen Cutler said...

You take amazing pictures! Wasn't I supposed to be the photographer? You have eclipsed me! I guess in all fairness my SLR camera has passed on and I just can't take the same pictures with my peice of junk I have now! Oh well, I am just glad one of us is taking pretty photos. You should make a coffee table book out of your photos. How cool would that be!