Monday, July 7, 2008

My Nieces at the Neighborhood BBQ




I know I have not posted pictures for a few weeks or so well here are some recent pictures of my cute nieces playing at the Park in the neighborhood on the 4th of July.. We have this crazy neighborhood BBQ every year and every year I feel like I am on the movie "Sweet Home Alabama" oh well right?? any way it is way fun because it is a great time to be together with the family and extended family... I love getting together with my family we don't do it as often as I like but hey everyone has busy lives... The one in the middle is my youngest niece Oaklee she is hilarious and very fun.. The one on the right is Hae she is way fun too... and then there is my crazy adorable niece Sadie she is the oldest..

" Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
~ Edna St. Vincent Millay

























No comments: