Wednesday, April 30, 2008

St. George and Zions March 2008

My Friends Brenda and Linda went to St. George and Zion's in March.. It was pretty nice weather and it was a blast.. I thought it would be a lot greener then it was.... If my friends Knew that I put these on my blog they would probally kill me.. Oh well life has been great!! any way the top picture is at the duckpond in St. George.. Those ducks were so cute too bad you couldn't pet them... I wish we had bread that day so that we could feed the ducks....
Zions was way pretty and a little cold but I tried to ignore that it sort of worked. This picture was taken on the narrows walk we were going to do the hike but the hike is mostly is water and I didn't feel like getting wet especially when it went from 70 degrees to 40 so that wasn't very fun.. I love zions I will have to go back in the summer so get more pictures and then it will be more green.
Brenda thought she would be funny to pretend to on the phone this was taken infront of the bed and breakfast in St. George. The funny thing about it was the phone was to tell the person at the front desk that we needed reservations and Brenda didn't know that so she hurry and hung up the phone.. We all had lots of fun in St. George... The next stop was the temple.. ...........
Posted by Picasa

No comments: